Dispensary Insurance is essential in order to protect your product, facility, and income. While owning a dispensary you might be subject to an array of damaging events that you may have trouble recovering from. That’s where we come in! We have many coverage options to protect your investment against:
- Break-ins and Burglary
- Employee Discrepancies
- Water damage, Fire, and Other Disasters
- Business Vehicle Damage
- Customer Injuries
Dispensary Insurance Coverages:
- General Liability for your facility – This is standard insurance for all businesses that will cover your dispensary against claims of bodily injury or damage to their property. This type of insurance protects you against other people who enter your facility. For example, if someone trips and breaks their ankle they can file a claim against you and you will be protected under general liability insurance.
- Product Liability for your product – In the event that someone uses your product and becomes ill, injured, or dies then your business would be protected with product liability insurance. This is very important to have as you do not have control over your product once it leaves your facility and cannot prevent any damage it may produce.
- Property Insurance for your building, equipment, and product – This will cover damages done from water, fire, storms, smoke, theft, vandalism, and other disasters. You absolutely need to have this type of insurance or you could risk loss of income and your business if something were to happen to your dispensary.
- Commercial auto insurance for vehicles used for business – This coverage is required if you have business vehicles in use and will protect you, your employees, and your business vehicles in the event of an accident. We also offer cargo coverage that insures any product that you need to transport.
- Loss of Income for yourself – Also known as business interruption insurance, this coverage assists your business if it suffers from a covered loss which includes loss of income due to fires, theft, or other disasters that prohibit you from operating. With this coverage, your lost profits, expenses, and payroll will be covered.
- Workers compensation for your employee’s work-related injuries – Workers compensation coverage is required to provide your employees with medical expense and lost wage support if they are injured or become ill while on the job.
- Crime / Employee Dishonesty Insurance to protect against employees. – This covers your business against employee theft of money or property.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) to protect against employees – EPLI protects your business from employee claims of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and other qualifying events.
Not sure what kind of insurance your dispensary needs?
Insurance can be confusing and you don’t necessarily have the time to research the best options for your business. We have years of experience and insurance knowledge and can get your fully covered at reasonable rates as soon as you’re ready.
Contact our The Cannabis Insurance Broker for a free quote today!